AJ Penny Auction Features
The website functionality will consist of and include:
- User registration and account verification.
- Buying of bid packages.
- Bidding in the penny auction format. Paying per bid and the price increasing by a set amount.
- The time increasing by 10 seconds (you can change this time in admin panel) every time a bid is placed.
- The winner of the auction is the leading bidder when the counter / clock reaches zero.
- The bid budler system – the ability for users to 'book their bids' and for the software to bid automatically for the user.
- General pages such as terms and conditions and a help section which you can edit. Add your own pages also.
- A newsletter sign up system and newsletter list exporting capability.
- The ability for members to login, update their account, purchase more bids and pay for their won auctions.
- Bids credited instantly to the users account.
In the Content Management System (CMS) you will be able to:
- View bid package summaries from the 'Admin Dashboard', as well as other interesting statistics.
- Create your own categories, products and bid packages.
- Set the auctions to relist, ending at the same time each day.
- View the winning bidder and update the status of the auction – e.g. paid, awaiting shipping, shipped and completed.
- View, edit, add, delete and suspend users.
- View users bidding history, purchased bid packages, add bid packages and free bids to the user, as well as adjust their bid balance
- Manage the website content such as the terms & conditions and help page content.
- Export the newsletter list for sending using a third party software.
- Edit general website settings including turning on and off various features at a click of a button.
Auctions and Clocks
For each auction, the clocks countdown each section in real time. Each time a bid is placed, the clock flashes for that auction and the time is automatically extended.
Each auction shows the specific auction details and the bidding history on the auction. Once the clock hits zero sections, the auction will close and the final bidder will be the winner
Users can register for free and in some cases will be given free bids to use on beginner auctions.
Users can purchase bids on the website and they will be credited automatically once they have paid. A variety of payment methods can be included.
My Account Page
Member can view their complete bidding details, Won items, My current bidding, Didn’t win, coupon history, Suggest Friend Upcoming Auction Status etc.